Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Ribbon Cutting!

Gosh, time flies.  It was a month ago already when people from the Zimmerman Chamber of Commerce came by after the monthly meeting to do a ribbon cutting ceremony in the store.  It was such a warm welcome and I really love being part of this community (that's me holding the scissors).

 
 
I have met such amazing people since I started this business.  Last week I had one day in particular where everything I touched "turned to gold" it seemed.  It was one of those magical days where one thing after another just fell into place and I just felt so blessed. I also got to witness and be part of a small miracle, watching one store owner help another in a very generous and unexpected way.  While yes, there is strife and friction sometimes, the generosity and caring I've seen really makes me especially thankful to be part of this community.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment